Elements modern single spiral metal balusters by Richard Burbidge, suitable for stairs with pitches between 40 and 43 degrees. From hollow steel, these sturdy spindles look stunning. Each baluster is pre-treated with zinc phosphate to guard against corrosion, and finished in a black powder coating to increase rust resistance even further and eliminate the need for painting. Combine with the double spiral for an attractive symmetrical effect. The spindles fit into the handrails and baserails of the Elements range, and are secured with adhesive. Complete with fitting instructions.
- Pack of 3 black metal spindles for use on stairs
- Dimensions: 805mm x 14mm x 14mm
- Suitable for stairs with pitches between 40 - 43 degrees
- Designed to be used with Elements handrails and baserails for metal spindles
- Mild steel round hollow tube spindles with a black smooth powder coating
- Full fitting instructions are included in pack
- Guaranteed 48 hour delivery (excl. weekends and bank holidays)