Elements modern metal balusters by Richard Burbidge, suitable for stairs with pitches between 40 and 43 degrees. Made from solid steel welded to an aluminium profile, these robust spindles look stunning. Each baluster is galvanised to guard against corrosion, and finished in a black powder coating to increase its rust resistance even further and eliminate the need for painting.
The spindles fit into the handrails and baserails of the Elements range, and are secured with adhesive. Complete with fitting instructons.
- Pack of 3 black metal spindles for use on stairs
- Dimensions: 805mm x 14mm x 14mm
- Suitable for stairs with pitches between 40 - 43 degrees
- Designed to be used with Elements handrails and baserails for metal spindles
- Mild steel round tube spindles with a black smooth powder coating
- Full fitting instructions are included in pack
- Guaranteed 48 hour delivery (excl. weekends and bank holidays)