Single Fusion Mk2 brushed nickel stair baluster / spindle pack by Richard Burbidge. All-metal construction.
The brackets are manufactured from durable zinc alloy with a brushed nickel finish, and include a single fixing hole to attach to your baserail and handrail.
The spindle tubes are made from 19mm diameter stainless steel and plated with brushed nickel.
These baluster sizes are designed for use in the UK.
Overall length: 774mm. Tube can be cut down to size if necessary.
- Fusion Mk2 brushed nickel stair spindle - Pack of 1
- Mark 2 Brushed Nickel Stair Baluster 700mm x 19mm Diameter
- Overall length 774mm
- Pack content:
- 1 x Spindle (700mm long)
- 2 x Spindle Fixing Brackets
- Also available in packs of 10
- Fusion Domestic
- Guaranteed 48 hour delivery (order by 11.30am. Applicable to orders comprising Richard Burbidge products only)