Single Fusion Mk2 brushed nickel stair baluster / spindle pack by Richard Burbidge. Strong all-metal construction.
Finished in brushed nickel, this premium quality bracket is made from zinc alloy and includes a single fixing hole to attach to your baserail and handrail. The tube is manufactured from 19mm diameter stainless steel which has been brush nickel plated. Overall length: 794mm. Can be cut down to size if necessary. Please note that these baluster lengths are designed for use outside the UK.
- Fusion Mk2 brushed nickel stair spindle - Pack of 1
- Mark 2 Brushed Nickel Stair Baluster 720mm x 19mm Diameter
- Predominately for use outside the UK
- Overall length 794mm
- Pack content:
- 1 x Spindle (720mm long)
- 2 x Spindle Fixing Brackets
- Also available in packs of 10
- Fusion Domestic
- Guaranteed 48 hour delivery (order by 11.30am. Applicable to orders comprising Richard Burbidge products only)