Pack of 10 Fusion Mk2 brushed nickel stair balusters / spindles by Richard Burbidge. Strong all-metal construction.
Finished in brushed nickel, these premium quality brackets are made from zinc alloy and include a single fixing hole to attach to your baserail and handrail. The tubes are manufactured from sturdy 19mm diameter stainless steel which has been brush nickel plated.
Overall length: 774mm. Can be cut down to size if necessary. Please note that these baluster lengths are designed for use outside the UK.
- Fusion Mk2 brushed nickel stair spindle - Pack of 10
- Mark 2 Brushed Nickel Stair Baluster 720mm x 19mm Diameter
- Designed for export
- Overall length 794mm
- Pack content:
- 10 x Spindles (720mm long)
- 20 x Spindle Fixing Brackets
- Also available individually
- Fusion Domestic
- 2-3 Working Day Delivery