Chrome-plated Fusion suspended baserail connector. Enables you to fit the Richard Burbidge Fusion system to cut string stairs by suspending the baserail between the newel bases. Suitable for use on stair pitches between 38 degrees and 45 degrees. Only compatible with Fusion baserail. Supplied with stainless steel self-tapping screws for easy installation.
- FUSION chrome suspended baserail connector
- Connects baserail to square newel base
- Used to suspend baserail over cut strings
- Accepts FUSION baserail only
- Complete with stainless steel self tapping screws
- Fusion Domestic