Brushed nickel intermediate newel connector from the Fusion range by Richard Burbidge.
Enables you to attach a Fusion handrail to a Fusion intermediate newel post on your staircase.
An intermediate newel post is needed on stair runs longer than 2.4m. You can fit the handrail either as one continuous length or as two separate lengths joined together by the connector.
Connector comes apart for easy installation. For use with stair pitches between 38 degrees and 45 degrees.
Will fit Fusion handrails and newel posts only. Supplied with self-tapping screws.
- FUSION brushed nickel intermediate newel connector
- Connects handrail to intermediate newel post
- Accepts FUSION handrail and newel post profiles only
- Complete with self tapping screws
- Fusion Domestic
- Guaranteed 48 hour delivery (order by 11.30am. Applicable to orders comprising Richard Burbidge products only)