Pack of 2 chrome plated glass panel brackets from the domestic Fusion range by Richard Buridge.
Use one pack per glass panel. These brackets are designed to keep the Fusion range of 6mm glass panels securely in place on landings as well as on stairs with a pitch of 38 degrees to 45 degrees.
The brackets include notches for ease of installation.
There are two fixing holes per bracket.
The brackets include notches for ease of installation. There are two fixing holes per bracket. The glass fitting is concealed behind an attractive cover bearing the Richard Burbidge logo.
Also supplied in packs of 8.
- Pack of eight FUSION Chrome glass panel brackets
- One Pack is sufficient for 1 glass panel
- Suitable for landings
- Suitable for stairs with a pitch between 38 degrees and 45 degrees
- Suitable for use with all Fusion glass panels as listed below:
- Fusion Domestic
- Guaranteed 48 hour delivery (order by 11.30am. Applicable to orders comprising Richard Burbidge products only)