Single FUSION clear glass panel 200mm wide (on the horizontal) for use on stairs. High quality product from Richard Burbidge suitable for stair pitches from 38 degrees to 45 degrees. All edges are polished. Secured between baserail and handrail with two brackets (supplied separately).
- FUSION Glass Stair (Rake) Panel
- Also available in packs of four
- Panel: 614mm x 269mm (Based On 42 degrees) x 6mm
- 2 fixing holes - 16mm diameter
- Fixing centres - 641mm
- Clear toughened glass to BS EN 12150 - 1:2000
- Not suitable for landings
- Fusion Domestic
- The opening required from bottom of handrail to top of baserail is 775mm (Rake - going up the angle of the stairs).