Pack of 10 Fusion Mk2 brushed nickel landing balusters / spindles by Richard Burbidge. All-metal construction.
The brackets are manufactured from durable zinc alloy with a brushed nickel finish, and include a single fixing hole to attach to your baserail and handrail.
The spindle tubes are made from 19mm diameter stainless steel and plated with brushed nickel.
These baluster sizes are designed for use in the UK. Overall length: 834mm. Tubes can be cut down to size if necessary.
- Fusion Mk2 brushed nickel landing spindle - Pack of 1
- Mark 2 Brushed Nickel Landing Baluster 760mm x 19mm Diameter
- Overall length 834mm
- Pack content:10 x Spindles (760mm long)
- 20 x Spindle Fixing Brackets
- Also available individually
- Fusion Domestic
- Guaranteed 48 hour delivery (order by 11.30am. Applicable to orders comprising Richard Burbidge products only)