IMMIX handrail intermediate rake connector with electroplated gunmetal finish. Made by Richard Burbidge from durable diecast zinc alloy. This premium quality handrail connector enables you to attach your handrail to an intermediate newel post. You can also use it to join the handrail to the bottom newel post in continuous over-the-post systems. Will fit Immix handrails only.
Fasten first to the top of your newel post. The connector features an adjustable fixing arm that will fit into the handrail slot. You can then adjust the angle of the arm and tighten up.
Fit the handrail over the fixing arm and fasten in place with screws. Base size: 93 x 93mm. Includes all necessary fixings.
Full fitting instructions supplied with top rake connector. After care: Do not polish. Clean with soapy water.
- IMMIX gunmetal finish intermediate rake connector
- Connects Immix stair (rake) handrail to the intermediate newel post
- Also connects handrail to bottom newel in over-the-post installations
- Base dimensions: 93 x 93mm ; Depth of recess : 4mm
- Suitable for Immix handrails only
- Suitable for stair pitches of 40-43 degrees
- Includes fixings
- Pack qty 1
- Post to Post and Over the Post
- 2-3 Working Day Delivery