Elements modern metal balusters by Richard Burbidge, suitable for use on landings. Made from solid steel welded to an aluminium profile, these sturdy spindles look stunning. Each baluster is galvanised to resist corrosion, and finished in a black powder coating which eliminates the need for painting. The spindles slot into the handrails and baserails in the Elements range, and are then secured with adhesive. Complete with fitting instruction.
- Pack of 3 black metal spindles for use on landings
- Dimensions: 855mm x 14mm x 14mm
- Designed to be used with Elements handrails and baserails for metal spindles
- Mild steel round tube spindles with a black smooth powder coating
- Full fitting instructions are included in pack
- Guaranteed 48 hour delivery (excl. weekends and bank holidays)