Used as a weatherproof/creep resistant wood adhesive, internally and externally.
Excellent rate of bond strength development.
High degree of water resistance. D3 Classification.
Low timber staining characteristics - will not stain.
Dries clear - contains no inert fillers.
Water based - environmentally friendly/easy clean up.
Suitable for radio frequency cure.
- All Purpose Weatherproof Wood Adhesive is a high quality, resin-based wood adhesive for all wood bonding applications.
- It can be used internally and externally and provides a high strength, impact-resistant bond that is usually stronger than the wood itself.
- Dries clear
- Rapid curing, initial set in just 10 minutes
- High degree of water resistance
- Excellent bond strength
- Conforms to the international standard EN 204 (D3) and BS 14256 for creep resistance
- Low timber staining characteristics
- Suitable for radio frequency cure
- Ideal for all general woodworking and joinery uses, furniture assembly and household DIY use
- SIZE: 5 LITRE