Pine Fusion mid newel base and bracket decorated with an attractive chrome trim. Made by Richard Burbidge, this pre-finished newel base makes it easy to install an intermediate newel post on a cut string staircase.
You need an intermediate newel post if the stair run is longer than 2.4 metres. Fitting the newel base is made simpler by the supplied steel bracket, which you screw on to the appropriate step.
An M12 threaded rod screws into the bracket to support the newel base. The steel bracket is then covered with the supplied chrome trim.
Includes bracket, pine newel base and chrome trim.
- FUSION Pine and chrome cut-string mid newel base 320mm
- Used to install an intermediate newel on cut strings
- Not suitable for closed strings
- Supplied with fixing connector, chrome decorative edge & 82 x 82 x 320mm newel base pre-finished with clear varnish
- Fusion Domestic
- Guaranteed 48 hour delivery (order by 11.30am. Applicable to orders comprising Richard Burbidge products only)