Brushed nickel Fusion suspended baserail connector. Enables you to fit the Richard Burbidge Fusion system to cut string stairs by suspending the baserail between the newel bases. Suitable for use on stair pitches between 38 degrees and 45 degrees. Only compatible with Fusion baserail. Supplied with stainless steel self-tapping screws for easy installation.
- FUSION Brushed Nickel Suspended Baserail Connector
- Connects baserail to square newel base
- Used to suspend baserail over cut string
- Accepts FUSION baserail only
- Complete with stainless steel self tapping screws
- Fusion Domestic
- Guaranteed 48 hour delivery (order by 11.30am. Applicable to orders comprising Richard Burbidge products only)