Pack of 10 Fusion Mk1 brushed nickel stair balusters / spindles by Richard Burbidge.
Finished in attractive brushed nickel, the brackets are made from strong yet flexible ABS, and include two fixing holes to attach to your baserail and handrail. The tube is manufactured from robust 19mm diameter mild steel and brushed nickel plated.
Overall length: 794mm. Can be cut down to size if necessary. Please note that these baluster lengths are designed for use outside the UK.
- Single Fusion Mk1 brushed nickel stair spindle - Pack of 10
- Mark 1 Brushed Nickel Stair Baluster 720mm x 19mm Diameter
- Predominately for use outside the UK
- Overall length 794mm
- Pack content:
- 10 x Spindles (720mm long)
- 20 x ABS Spindle Fixing Brackets
- Also available in packs of 10
- Fusion Domestic
- Guaranteed 48 hour delivery (order by 11.30am. Applicable to orders comprising Richard Burbidge products only)