Single Fusion Mk2 brushed nickel landing baluster / spindle pack by Richard Burbidge. Strong all-metal construction.
The brackets are made from zinc alloy and finished in brushed nickel, with a single fixing hole to attach to your baserail and handrail.
The tube is manufactured from 19mm diameter stainless steel and plated in brushed nickel. Please note that this baluster lengths is designed for use outside the UK.
Overall length: 924mm. Tube can be cut down to size if necessary.
- Fusion Mk2 brushed nickel landing spindle - Pack of 1
- Mark 2 Brushed Nickel Landing Baluster 850mm x 19mm Diameter
- Predominately for use outside the UK
- Overall length 924mm
- Pack content:
- 1 x Spindle (850mm long)
- 2 x Spindle Fixing Brackets
- Also available in packs of 10
- Fusion Domestic
- Guaranteed 48 hour delivery (order by 11.30am. Applicable to orders comprising Richard Burbidge products only)