Elements single spiral modern metal balusters by Richard Burbidge, suitable for use on landings. Made from solid steel, these sturdy spindles look stunning. Each baluster is pre-treated with zinc phosphate to guard against corrosion, and finished in a black powder coating to increase its rust resistance even further and eliminate the need for painting. Combine with the double spiral for an attractive symmetrical effect.
The spindles slot into the handrails and baserails in the Elements range, and are then secured with adhesive. Complete with fitting instructions.
- Pack of 3 black metal spindles for use on landings
- Dimensions: 855mm x 14mm x 14mm
- Designed to be used with Elements handrails and baserails for metal spindles
- Mild steel round tube spindles with a black smooth powder coating
- Full fitting instructions are included in pack
- Guaranteed 48 hour delivery (excl. weekends and bank holidays)